A virtual private network or VPN allows users to connect their private network over and across a public network to send and receive shared files from their computer devices. These computing devices can be a laptop, desktop, and smartphone.
These files can be shared in an encrypted form. However, this technology is not used by every VPN network. Hence, VPN ensures added functionality, security and even private management of networks.
- Expressvpn vs Nordvpn – Which VPN is Better in 2019?
- IPVanish vs NordVPN Comparison 2019 – Find out Which is Better
- Cyberghost vs Nordvpn 2019 – Which One is Better for You?
Benefits of a VPN(Virtual Private Network):
At its time of birth, VPN was used mainly for allowing remote users to access corporate files either on their own or through a branch of offices following legal procedures. Another thing to know here is the tunneling protocol that allows the use of the said theory of encryption that will further ask VPN users to use authentications in passwords and certificates to gain access to the VPN network. This is a safer medium of approaching the problem. In the face of the threat of digital banks, establishing a safe VPN connection is very essential. Hence, geographic restrictions and the use of proxy servers with censorships will help users attain their goals without disrupting their way of life.
VPN was the first platform to develop a virtual point-to-point network and build a connection through circuits and tunneling protocols that is essential for the proceedings of every office. Furthermore, the VPN can be classified into many types and forms in which it is used.
The various VPN systems can be classified as:
- The customer edge is also the location of termination for the tunnel. This might also include network-provider edge.
- The choice of topology in connections may it be site-to-site or network-to-network.
- Expertise in security management resources provided.
- Tunnel protocol can be modified in many ways to tunnel the traffic.
- The number of connections that can simultaneously occur.
- Open System Interconnections model layer that is being presented to a connecting network.
PureVPN Vs. Nord VPN: Important Comparisons
The two main classifications being host-to-host and site-to-site can be further broken down into the enlisted elements. We will study more about the classifications in VPN providers as we proceed. On studying these classifications we can further quantitatively argue over PureVPN vs. NordVPN and conclude with our choice of network.
Features of PureVPN:
This is a virtual private network provider service that is considered to have inconsistent speeds. These services have already accommodated Netflix and are targeting many other high-rise platforms being based in Hong Kong. Furthermore, the basic features provided by this host are:
- Affordable and accessible apps that are user-friendly and is largely available on all IOS, Android and even Windows platform.
- Extends its services up to 14 countries and more which further comprehends into several almost 2000 or more servers. This will allow users to access any renowned content.
- All servers can be accessed with the help of the chain of network regardless of the package.
- The Unlimited Bandwidth allows users to browse or stream any amount of data beyond limits and remain hassle-free.
- The Split Tunneling feature allows the VPN or ISP to interact with your files making it more efficient.
- Customer services also extend to live chat supports which will be open for the users 24*7
- Internet Freedom will be entertained with the help of free streaming and access to websites keeping the privacy intact. This will negate the influence of hackers.
- With P2P enabled services, file sharing through optimized servers can be entertained in a highly dedicated medium.
- Additional P2P protection can also be obtained through the Secure P2P features.
- The Ultra-Fast Speed will enable the usage of up to 1 Gbit connection speed.
- Throttling over other ISP networks can be negated on this platform.
- Employs tools to ensure up to 256-but encryptions that are ideal for a safe working environment.
- A secure Wi-Fi connection can be established once the VPN is triggered by a lack therein.
- The Port forwarding was added mechanism that provides an added layer of security that further keeps hackers from exploiting the mode of connection.
- The Kill Switch will ensure a fail-safe button to further help in keeping the privacy intact.
- With the DDoS protection, even the most complex DDoS attacks can be negated and a safe connection can be established.
- PureVPN will work on all devices may it be a smart TV or a desktop.
Features of NordVPN:
NordVPN is another VPN provider that is headquartered in Panama and extends its services to prospective clients who want to establish a significant VPN network service. The most arguable and distinct features from its services can be stated as:
- It provides top-notch services for the privacy and security of data being shared over general networks.
- Superior Encryption Standard and an Advanced Encryption Standard of about 256-bit are available with this service provider.
- The Kill Switch feature allows users to entail certain codes to terminate internet connection over apps or the like.
- Kill Switch feature also negates privacy compromise. This feature will allow the NodVPN to hamper all the whereabouts of a network when triggered.
- These features are available with Mac and Windows and can also be used in smartphones through their mobile versions.
- DNS leaks can be avoided through standard tests conducted by the app itself. Another most important feature to entertain here is the IP which is always marked.
- Double VPN allows double protection and this can be obtained by connecting two VPN servers to ensure an additional layer of protection.
- A user can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously and they can also use it over many significant platform types.
- Ultra-Fast Speed and response towards malware will increase the efficiency of your connection.
- The services extend to about 62 countries with a total of 4,000 servers that can be navigated from time-to-time. These are US and Europe-based servers.
- Netflix support along with other such platforms is kept updated from time to time.
- The Prices are menial and Cryptocurrencies will also be accepted as cash alternatives.
PureVPN vs NordVPN: Summary
Final Thoughts of PurVPN vs. NordVPN:
From the detailed analysis of both of these service providers, we can order a list containing a keen idea about PureVPN vs. NordVPN and finally lodge on the judgment of which suits our needs better keeping in mind their similarities and differences and customer security guidelines as stated.