How to Become a CSRA Member
The CSRA is an independent legal entity, a 501(c)(6) tax-exempt organization incorporated in the state of Delaware in the United States.
The CSRA welcomes participation from industry constituents involved in cyber security R&D, system integrators, owners and operators of critical infrastructures, and academia.
If you are interested in joining the CSRA:
- Review the member benefits and privileges for each membership level.
- Download the Membership Application.
- Download and review the By-laws and IPR Policy.
- Complete and sign the Membership Application.
- Submit completed application by fax, scanned email, or postal mail using the contact information listed on the form.
- If you have questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1-781-876-8860.